Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
E-Resources for Children & Teens
- CT STATE LIBRARY Children’s & YA Services - COVID-19 Online Resources
- CT STATE DEPT OF EDUCATION - Resources to Support Student Learning During School Closures Due to COVID-1
- BOUND TO STAY BOUND - Educational Resources for at home learning
BTSB has assembled a resource page for librarians, educators and parents. Content areas include authors (offering free books, read-alouds, activities), publishers (free resources), educational websites, virtual tours, fun activities and professional development.
- JUNIOR LIBRARY GUILD - JLG @ Home
FREE access to the JLG Digital online reading platform, with eBook collections for elementary, middle, and high school students. Unlimited access from any device, no limit to the number of users. See link for access info.
E-Resources for Higher Education
- INTERNATIONAL COALITION OF LIBRARY CONSORTIA (ICOLC) - Information Service Providers Address the Global Crisis
The ICOLC has compiled this ever-expanding list of academic content and service providers offering expanded services and resources to the academic community.
- JSTOR - JSTOR Resources During COVID-19
JSTOR and their publishers are making an expanded set of content freely available to participating institutions through June 30.