Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Please be aware:
Please be aware:
Beginning January 1,
Contact-free Pickup at the branch library locations will be suspended until further notice.
Pickups will still be available at the Downtown Library by appointment.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Search our Catalog
- Search our catalog for books, DVDs, and more.
- See which branches have the item, and whether it is currently available.
- Place holds on items (log in required).
Log in to your Account
- See what you have checked out and when it's due
- Submit a renewal request
- Request new items for purchase or inter-library loan
Catálogo en españo
How to Place a Hold
Search for an item in our catalog / Place a Hold
1. Go to our Online Catalog.
2. Enter your search terms into the empty field at the top of the page. You can limit your search by using the drop down menus
3. After your results display, you can limit them even further by using the options on the left side bar. After checking the box next your selection, click “Include.”
4. Click “Place Hold” for the item you want. You will be asked to enter your library card barcode (14 digit number on the back of your library card) and your PIN (usually the last 4 digits of your card number unless you have changed it.)
5. Select the location where you would like to pick up your item, and click Place Hold(s).
Once your item has been pulled and is ready for pick up, you will be notified (by email or text) and given instructions on how to make an appointment for pick up at a branch. If you selected to pick up the item at the Library on Wheels, you will be given the locations and hours.
Questions? Call us at 860-695-6300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost your pin?
Don't know your pin?
Reset Your Pin
Or Call us at 860-695-6300, email us at email@example.com, or
Go to our main catalog
Then Forgot my PIN.
Your PIN will be emailed to your address on file.